Inspirational speaking is my passion in life. Having the privilege of an audience’s attention, and the chance to impact their lives is what I live for.
As a speaker, I give presentations and talks to groups ranging from 20 people all the way up to larger groups of 1,000. I have spoken all across the world from USA, UK, Europe and Australia.
I have twice competed in the World Championships of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International, reaching the Top 30 Speakers worldwide in 2014 and 2015.
I was honored to be one of the speakers featured at TedxTemecula for the 2016 conference.
My main focus as a speaker is on what I call ‘Practical Personal Development’. Basically the ‘What, Why and How’ of living a great life. I am concise, considered and brutally honest. I aim to bring the most value I can, with humor and candor. And I do it all with an Australian accent!
Some of the topics I am known for speaking on are:
– Increasing focus and removing distraction
– Communicating to influence in an ethical way
– Finding your talent and purpose and sharing it with the world
– Moving forward through your fears, doubts and worries
– Living a simple, purposeful life on your own terms
If you like a particular topic covered in my blog posts I can create a talk for your event.
Some of the main groups of people I speak to are:
– Church Groups and Spirituality Groups
– Youth Camps & Retreats (ages 15- 19)
– Small business networking groups
– Motivational Retreats and Seminars
– Corporate Lunch & Learns
If you’d like to discuss booking me for an upcoming event, I’d love to talk with you more. Just use the contact form, and we can setup a time to talk and see how I can help you.
Speak with you soon,