Inspirational speaking is my passion in life. Having the privilege of an audience’s attention, and the chance to impact their lives is what I live for.
As a speaker, I give presentations and talks to groups ranging from 20 people all the way up to larger groups of 1,000. I have spoken all across the world from USA, UK, Europe and Australia.
I have competed three times in the World Championships of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International, reaching the Top 30 Speakers worldwide in 2014, 2015 and 2017.
Some of the topics I am known for speaking on are:
– The rise of internet and social media and it’s effect on relationships
– Increasing focus and removing distraction
– Communicating to influence in an ethical way
– Moving forward through your fears, doubts and worries
– Living a simple, purposeful life on your own terms
If you like a particular topic covered in my blog posts I can create a talk for your event.
Some of the main groups of people I have spoken for are:
– Motivational retreats, seminars and conferences
– Industry trade events and conventions
– Professional associations (local, national and international)
– Business networking groups
– Church and spirituality groups
– Youth camps & retreats (ages 15- 19)
– Corporate lunch & learns
In all my speaking engagements, I am concise, considered and brutally honest. I aim to bring the most value I can, with humor and candor. And I do it all with an Australian accent!
If you’d like to discuss booking me to speak for your upcoming event, I’d love to talk with you. Just use the contact form, and we can setup a time to talk and see how I can help you.
Speak with you soon,