As a speaker, I give presentations and talks to groups ranging from 100 people all the way up to larger groups of 10,000. I have spoken all across the world from USA, UK, Europe, and Australia.
I have competed six times for the World Championships of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International, reaching the Semi-Finals in 2014, 2015, and 2017. In 2019 I reached the Finals of the World Championships. I am excited to be competing again in 2023 at the Toastmasters convention in the Bahamas.
Some of the topics I am known for speaking on are:
- Becoming a self-actualized person
- The rise of internet and it’s effect on our lives
- Improving focus and removing distraction
- Communicating to influence in an ethical way
- Moving forward through your fears, doubts, and worries
- Living a simple, purposeful life on your own terms
If you like a particular topic covered in my blog posts I can create a talk for your event.
Some of the main groups of people I have spoken for are:
– Motivational retreats, seminars and conferences
– Industry trade events and conventions
– Professional associations (local, national and international)
– Corporate lunch & learns
– Business networking groups
– Church and spirituality groups
– Youth leadership retreats and conventions
In all my speaking engagements, I am concise, considered and honest. I aim to bring the most value I can, with fun, humor, and candor. And I do it all with an Australian accent!
If you’d like to discuss booking me to speak for your upcoming event, I’d love to talk with you. Just use the contact form, and we can setup a time to talk and see how I can help you.
Speak with you soon,